We are Committed to Delivering, You, the Best Products…Period!
Our goal is to ship your products as soon as we can, either same day, or next day. Orders ship Monday through Friday. If orders are received before noon (shipping cutoff time), Monday-Friday, we will aim to ship your products that same day or the next morning. Orders received on Fridays, after cutoff, will be shipped as soon as Monday morning.
Our primary shipping carrier is UPS . Our headquarters and warehouses are strategically located near UPS shipping facilities to ensure the fastest shipping turnaround times. If you prefer to use a different carrier, we can also ship via FedEX or USPS, by request. Your order shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight and size of the items that you ordered, shipping from our headquarters in Wisconsin. Your shipping cost will be applied to your order at the same rate that would be charged to us from the shipping company. This will allow you to take advantage of any shipping discounts that we receive from our carriers.
Despite our efforts to ship same day and next day, we will ship all, in stock, orders within 2 business days of when the order was placed, unless there is an issue with stock or backorders, those will be dealt with case by case.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
If you are reading our return policy, that probably means you have already purchased from us. I want to thank you for your order and supporting our brand. We understand that returns happen and we would be happy to assist you with a return or exchange of the product(s) that you have purchased.
Supplement Supercenter, gladly, accepts returns if the following conditions are met:
- Dietary supplements and consumable products: Dietary supplements and other nutritional and consumable item returns are only accepted if purchased through Supplementsupercenter.com. The products must be unopened, and sealed in the original packaging.
- if the product is damaged in transit, or has other quality issues like being clumpy or the seal is missing (please check inside lid of product for missing seal, sometime they come off when opening the products and create no issue with the safety of the product).
- Clothing, Apparel, and Accessories: These items must be unworn, unwashed, and in the same condition that you received them in. All original tags, and labels must be attached and item is in the original packaging.
- You must provide us with the order number that you received when making your purchase from us.
- Merchandise must be returned and received within 30 days of your purchase, no returns will be accepted after 30 days.
If you need to make a return, please email us at email@example.com or call during our business hours, before sending merchandise back. We will ask for your order number. When the item(s) are determined eligible for return (see return policy), you will be issued a Return Authorization Number (RA) and instructions on how to complete the return process. Shipping charges are nonrefundable. We will not accept returns on drinks or bars.
All refunds will be made to your credit card or crypto account used to make the original purchase. Please allow 2 billing cycles for refunds to appear on your statement.
Customers can also request an exchange for the item, or in-store credit.